When you are looking for a massage therapist, you want and need to find the best . . .
- Someone experienced, intuitive and master of her craft,
- Someone who will listen and will get to know you,
- Someone who adjusts to your personal needs and preferences,
- Someone you can trust and want to return to time and again.
You don’t have to settle for less.
The best way to schedule an appointment with me is to book online. Please text rather than call since I may be with a client.
Experienced Massage Therapist
With more than 17 years of experience post-training Kerry brings more than book learning to her table. She has taken the best of the various therapeutic techniques and incorporated them into her own style. She will find out the best way to work with you.
Deep and Soothing Massage
Besides having an excellent and intuitive massage technique, Kerry uses heated weighted pillows and hot towels to relax areas of your body before and after she works on them. That is one of her secrets to easily work deeply without causing pain and stress. This is the most comforting yet effective massage you will ever receive.
Lovely Intown Studio at Studioplex
Kerry’s quite, peaceful studio, Massage by Design is nestled away from the hustle and bustle, at the StudioPlex in the Old Fourth Ward – right off of the Atlanta Beltline. There is free parking in a surface lot.
- Stiff From Sitting at Work all Day?
- Have a Sports Injury?
- Pull a Muscle From Heavy Lifting?
- Suffering from Stiff Muscles and Joints?
- Need Post-Surgery Recovery?
- Feeling Stressed and Depressed?
- Just have a baby?
- Need a Little Pampering?
Our Clients Love Us. You Will Too!
I began seeing Kerry, three weeks after I had knee replacement surgery on the recommendation of my sister who is an elite runner. A new joint does not have connections back to the brain and massage helps to reincorporated it and bring sensation back into the disturbed area. I attribute my fast recovery in large part to working with Kerry.